This week’s course from Prager University was particularly enlightening.
Here’s another inconvenient truth. Higher ed isn’t immune to Ebola.
- Democrat at Clinton College Speech Claims He Has Ebola, Licks Conservative Student
- Colleges Get Serious About Ebola
- Southwestern College Evacuates, Sets Up Quarantines After False Ebola Scare
- WaPo Strikes Back at Syracuse Univ. for Uninviting Photojournalist Because of Recent Travel to Liberia
George Will is still controversial for some reason.
- Women’s Studies Profs Throw a Fit Over George Will Appearance
- George Will to Speak at Miami University Despite Protests of 1,000 Students, Parents, and Faculty
- Protesters Obstruct Entrance at George Will’s Miami University Speech
Dinesh D’Souza too.
Because you know, we wouldn’t want to offend anyone.
- National Union of Students Won’t Condemn ISIS, Fearing it Would be ‘Islamophobic’
- British University Refuses to Commemorate Holocaust Memorial Day
Politics in higher education.
- College Conservative Op-Ed Asks “How Far is Too Far?” For Campaign Ads
- Stony Brook University Violated Election Law Promoting Rally for Democrat
- Desperate Wendy Davis Tweets Pic of ‘Supporters’ Who Are Actually College Republicans
Oh, those crazy professors…
- Princeton Prof. Charged with Stealing Lawn Signs Sentenced to Community Service
- Prof. Tells Son of Syrian Immigrants He’s Exerting White Privilege
Religious studies update.
- Physics Professor Says Big Bang Points to God’s Existence
- Catholic Loyola University Chicago Approves Pagan Student Group
- Christian College to Give Full-Ride Scholarship to Sex Trafficking Victims
And now, the news in sports.
- University of Texas to Pay College Athletes $10,000 Each
- UNC Officials Complicit in Academic Fraud on Behalf of Athletes
What I learned in college.
- SUNY Delhi to Offer Course on ‘Breakup Training’
- Slate: Going to College Should Make You Rich. Period.
- Syracuse Policy Makes Almost All Internet Activity “Harassment”
- Has The Federalist Society Caved to Rape Culture?
- Federal Investigations of Sex Assaults on Campus Have Grown 50% Since May
- Liberal Student Angry That White Guys Lead University’s Anti-Sexual Assault Campaign
And finally, leftism gone wild.
- Saint Louis University Caves in to Leftist Protesters
- Wellesley Rejects Transgender Student’s Bid to be Multicultural Affairs Coordinator
- Conservative Activist Kicked Off Campus After Speaking Outside “Free Speech Zone”
Thanks for reading College Insurrection!
Featured image via YouTube.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.