Inconvenient Truths Week at College Insurrection
And now, another report from the wacky world of higher education.
This week’s course from Prager University was particularly enlightening.
Here’s another inconvenient truth. Higher ed isn’t immune to Ebola.
- Democrat at Clinton College Speech Claims He Has Ebola, Licks Conservative Student
- Colleges Get Serious About Ebola
- Southwestern College Evacuates, Sets Up Quarantines After False Ebola Scare
- WaPo Strikes Back at Syracuse Univ. for Uninviting Photojournalist Because of Recent Travel to Liberia
George Will is still controversial for some reason.
- Women’s Studies Profs Throw a Fit Over George Will Appearance
- George Will to Speak at Miami University Despite Protests of 1,000 Students, Parents, and Faculty
- Protesters Obstruct Entrance at George Will’s Miami University Speech
Dinesh D’Souza too.
Because you know, we wouldn’t want to offend anyone.
- National Union of Students Won’t Condemn ISIS, Fearing it Would be ‘Islamophobic’
- British University Refuses to Commemorate Holocaust Memorial Day
Politics in higher education.
- College Conservative Op-Ed Asks “How Far is Too Far?” For Campaign Ads
- Stony Brook University Violated Election Law Promoting Rally for Democrat
- Desperate Wendy Davis Tweets Pic of ‘Supporters’ Who Are Actually College Republicans
Oh, those crazy professors…
- Princeton Prof. Charged with Stealing Lawn Signs Sentenced to Community Service
- Prof. Tells Son of Syrian Immigrants He’s Exerting White Privilege
Religious studies update.
- Physics Professor Says Big Bang Points to God’s Existence
- Catholic Loyola University Chicago Approves Pagan Student Group
- Christian College to Give Full-Ride Scholarship to Sex Trafficking Victims
And now, the news in sports.
- University of Texas to Pay College Athletes $10,000 Each
- UNC Officials Complicit in Academic Fraud on Behalf of Athletes
What I learned in college.
- SUNY Delhi to Offer Course on ‘Breakup Training’
- Slate: Going to College Should Make You Rich. Period.
- Syracuse Policy Makes Almost All Internet Activity “Harassment”
- Has The Federalist Society Caved to Rape Culture?
- Federal Investigations of Sex Assaults on Campus Have Grown 50% Since May
- Liberal Student Angry That White Guys Lead University’s Anti-Sexual Assault Campaign
And finally, leftism gone wild.
- Saint Louis University Caves in to Leftist Protesters
- Wellesley Rejects Transgender Student’s Bid to be Multicultural Affairs Coordinator
- Conservative Activist Kicked Off Campus After Speaking Outside “Free Speech Zone”
Thanks for reading College Insurrection!
Featured image via YouTube.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
There are times when I’m tempted to take a leaf out of the Progressive book and simply deny, not only that there’s racism in America, but that there ever was. If I weren’t still capable of some shame, the thought of going on Progblogs and breezily dismissing all concerns about racism as ‘leftwing paranoia’ would be so appealing….
That only works for the left because they control enough of the big megaphones that nobody hears anything else. Gas lighting like that tends to disintegrate once people have hard evidence to the contrary.
Our job is to continue to get that hard evidence out there to as many people as we can.