If liberal academia has taught us anything, it’s that history can be changed.
- College Costs Too High? Blame Reagan
- Distorting U.S. History One College Class at a Time
- Annual Meeting of Poli-Sci Academics Features Little Talk of Obama
If you disagree in any way, please report to orientation.
- Vassar College Freshman Orientation is a Celebration of all Things Progressive
- Radical Leftists at Columbia University Publish ‘Disorientation Guide’
- Minding the Campus Wants Your Worst College Orientation Stories
Please ignore the fact that rape culture has moved beyond the absurd.
- Colleges Now Buying Special Insurance to Cover Campus Rape Scandals
- Columbia Student Protests Inaction on Her Alleged Rape by Carrying Mattress Around Campus
- How Can an Anti-Rape Product Promote Rape Culture?
- Should Cornell Cut Ties with Qatar?
- Ohio University Student Does ‘Blood Bucket’ Challenge for BDS
- Students for Justice in Palestine at Cornell Stage Anti-Israel Protest
And now, sports news.
- Empty Stadiums: Why College Football Games are Losing Attendees
- Paint Opposing Team’s Lockers Pink, Get Accused of Sexism and Possibly Sued
- OSU Cowboys v. FSU Seminoles ‘Trail of Tears’ Sign Gets Hate Speech Accusations
- New England Liberal Arts Colleges Can’t Handle Negative Cheering at Sports Events
This week in the arts.
Dumbest news of the week.
- Yale Student Thinks Conservatives Make Campus ‘Uncomfortable’ for Muslims and Gays
- Columbia Student Group Blames Capitalism for War and Poverty
- University Offers Scholarships for Video Game Players
- Hate Crime Hoax: Social Justice Crusader Hangs ‘White Only’ and ‘Colored’ Signs on Bathroom Doors
Drugs were in the news this week.
- Princeton Tells Employee to Give Up Medical Marijuana or Lose His Job
- Overreaction? Overdose Death Leads Louisville To Implement Drug Testing For Cheerleaders
So was the higher ed bubble.
- Suffolk Law School Buying Out Faculty Members
- Anthem College Files for Bankruptcy
- America’s Most Overpaid College Presidents
Free speech update.
- Newspaper Theft at Auburn University May Have Been Politically Motivated
- ‘Intellectual Comfort’ is the Enemy of Free Speech
- U. South Alabama Pro-Life Group Alleges Constitutional Violations
And finally, some good news.
- University of Oregon Considers Adding Self-Defense Classes to Fight Sexual Assault
- Harry Reid Already Losing the Digs: Name Removed From University Building
- 23 Year Old Republican Wins Election for Florida House of Representatives Seat
Thanks for reading College Insurrection!
Featured image via Wikimedia Commons.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.