College Insurrection just turned two years old. Can you believe it?
It seems like just yesterday when I first spoke to William Jacobson on the phone about the creation of College Insurrection, which went live on August 22, 2012.
Here we are two years later and still going strong, running at close to a million page views annually.
Last year, we celebrated College Insurrection’s birthday with a Top 10 Post. This year, we’re doing two! You can read my top 10 below. Leslie Eastman, who wrote at College Insurrection for most of last year will offer hers tomorrow.
Without further delay, here are my top 10 picks from the last year…
10. I wonder why she didn’t accept?
9. Income inequality…
8. This post exemplified so much of what’s wrong with higher education today.
7. So did this one.
6. Someone turn on the Bat Signal!
4. Also funny…
3. When America lost its favorite professor.
2. Sad and silly…
1. Sometimes the headlines just write themselves.
Be sure to check back tomorrow for Leslie’s top 10 and please join me and my new College Insurrection colleagues Casey Breznick and Nathaniel Hunter as we head into Junior year.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.