Who’s up for wasting some time and tax dollars?
Maybe we really do need an extra grade.
We can use it to focus on spelling.
To be fair, Texas is getting some things right.
Why do people have a problem with free speech on campus?
And why is higher education still obsessed with rape culture?
- Campus Rape Culture Activists Form Circular Firing Squad
- About that 1-in-5 College Women are Raped Statistic…
- Harvard All But Does Away with Due Process in Sexual Assault Cases
So, is this a thing now?
- Hidden Cameras Found in University of Delaware Restrooms
- Former San Fran State Univ. Professor Charged with Filming Students in Bathroom
Let’s learn something about teachers unions.
Compare and contrast the following stories.
- U. Georgia student looks at today’s new low in public opinion of news media
- Former TV Reporter Brings College Newspaper Back from the Brink
There’s something in the water in California.
- Water Pipe Bursts and Floods UCLA Campus
- U. California Math: Short on Money One Day, Executive Bonuses the Next
- Black Leaders in Fresno Say a White Man Can’t Teach Cultural Studies
Israel and Gaza update…
- Student Palestinian Group Blames their University for Deaths in Gaza
- College Student Blasts Leftist Targeting of Israel
Campus sex update.
- Sex Themed Rituals Cause Scrutiny of Ohio State Marching Band
- Students at Berkeley Call for Legalization of Prostitution
- Dartmouth Hosts Sexfest 2014
The higher ed bubble cometh.
- Bryman College to Close its Doors
- Student Resorts to Selling Letter from Obama to Pay for College
- Anthem College Closes Minnesota Campus
Feminism isn’t what it used to be.
- Elite Feminists Ignorant of Legal Underpinnings of Hobby Lobby Decision
- ‘Women Against Feminism’ Blows Up on Social Media
Here’s a good question.
Let’s part on a humorous note.
- The Onion Cites Fascinating New Report on Higher Education
- College Student Offers Guide to Offending Absolutely No One
Thanks for reading College Insurrection!
Featured image is a screen cap from Wikipedia.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.