Nineteen Eighty-Four Week at College Insurrection
A new report from the dystopian world of higher education.
Big Brother really is watching.
- University Researchers Show How NSA Legally Spies on Americans
- University of Illinois Wants to Use Surveillance Cameras Off-Campus
- Purdue Sued by Student Newspaper for Access to Surveillance Video
- NSA Now Partnering With Universities
History is rewritten by the Ministry of Truth.
- Are You Ready for “Social Justice” Schools?
- The Daily Caller Profiles America’s Worst Leftist Professors
- American University Prof Says Anti-Semitism Doesn’t Exist In The Middle East
Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.
- Survey Shows All Americans Except Millennials Support Israel Over Hamas
- More Than 300 Scholars and Librarians Pledge Academic Boycott of Israel
Life is good for members of the Inner Party.
- Minimum Wage Warrior Robert Reich Earns Quarter Million Dollars a Year to Teach One Class
- Head of Chicago Teachers Union Owns 3 Homes and Makes Over $200K
- Student Governments Waste Money Just Like the Real Government
And now Two Minutes Hate.
- Pepperdine Prof Allegedly Refers to Former Conservative Student as ‘Full Retard’
- Common Core Critics to be ‘Punched in the Face’ Warns Teachers Union President
The Ministry of Plenty frowns on videos like this.
You are guilty of thoughtcrime until proven innocent.
- Yale Railroads Men Accused of Rape, Punishes Them Even When Found ‘Not Culpable’
- Expelled UMass Student Sues School for ‘Pre-Judgment’ In Assault Case
- The Unfair Way Colleges Deal with Campus Sex
- Law Prof – Illegals Have More Rights Than Students Accused of Rape
There is a resistance movement.
- Ron Paul Still a Hit With Libertarian College Students
- University of Florida Gets High Marks for Free Speech from FIRE
- Mounting Criticism Forces College Board to Release New AP US History Exam to Public
- U. Texas at Austin Paper Trashes New Ad From Wendy Davis Campaign
Drink up, Proles.
- Caffeine and Alcohol Top List of Millennial Vices
- Survey Says Almost Half of Maryland’s College Students Binge Drink
Enjoy what the government gives you.
Just don’t be surprised when things get taken away.
- Arizona State to Ban Kegs and Drinking Games at Football Tailgates
- Columbia Cancels Concert in Order to Stop Campus Rape Culture
- Iowa State Discontinues Student Festival Over Rioting and Arrests
Thanks for reading College Insurrection!
Featured image via YouTube.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.