Liberty Rising Week at College Insurrection
Another dispatch from the world of higher education.
A new generation of liberty loving kids is growing on college campuses.
- Libertarian College Students Rally at Young Americans for Liberty Convention
- New ‘Young Outsiders’ Voting Bloc is Socially Liberal and Fiscally Conservative
- ‘Liberty Kids’ Redefining L.A. Republican Party
A certain amount of push back from these young people should be expected.
- College Kids Not ‘Developed’ Enough for Free Speech Says US Civil Rights Commissioner
- Who Spends $400,000 to Remove One Tree? A Public University, Of Course
- Former Westfield State President Accused of Spending School Funds on Himself
Some students didn’t get the memo.
- Latest Fad Among College Students: Setting Themselves On Fire
- Syracuse University Named #1 Party School
- Twitter Account Features Drunk North Carolina State Students Passed Out on Campus
And some students… well…
- Leader of College Democrats of America Equates Israel With Nazi Germany
- College Democrats of America Leader Resigns Over Israel Comment
Due process on campus is still an ongoing issue.
- Last Year Wasn’t Great for Due Process on Campus
- Bad Statistics Behind Bill On ‘Campus-Rape Epidemic’
- Glenn Reynolds Interviews KC Johnson on Due Process in Campus Rape Cases
Always read the fine print.
- California State Charges Students Extra for Classes
- U. of Texas at Austin Plans to Charge Students For Internet
Someone needs to call California.
- Congress Finally Provides Student Vets With In-State Tuition
- California Bars College from Enrolling Veterans
Maybe this is why so many students are unprepared for college.
- Pro-Charter Group Says Quarter of NYC Public Schools are Failing 90% of Their Students
- Teacher Tenure is a Possible 2016 Presidential Issue
Political correctness gone wild.
- British Academic: Radio Show on Gardening is ‘Racist’
- U. Minnesota Wants to Ban Mention of Redskins in November Game
- Prof Hired to ‘Enhance Racial Diversity’ Loses Race Discrimination Lawsuit
And now, a history lesson.
And a tragic update.
The week in stupid news.
- University of Oregon Police Keep a “Bowl of Dicks” List
- A Thing of the Past: School Bake Sales
- Facepalm: Teacher Fired for Blogging About Homophones, ‘Associating with Homosexuality’
And finally, this week’s heroes on campus.
Thanks for reading College Insurrection!
Featured image via Wikimedia Commons.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
If I were sending another male off to college, I would pay him NOT to join a Greek fraternity.
My son, grandson and nephews joined service fraternities and did well academically, did sports, music, etc. Thankfully, no one got on drugs, became an alcoholic, or got anyone pregnant…and all are good honest taxpayers and parents – thankfully none are jobless now.
The photo of the Duke Lacrosse team reminds me – did you know Obama/Holder/Sharpton has sent the IRS after the player with the deepest pockets – seeking 6.5 million $$$$!!!!
What spiteful vengeful petty little racist A$$e$ run our government. May their chickens come home to roost very soon.