There was some good news this week.
And there was some bad news this week.
There was also some predictable news this week.
- Defenders Say UCSB Prof Attacked Pro-Life Teen Because of Slavery
- Feminist Prof Who Attacked Pro-Life Teen Avoids Jail
Here’s a video of the incident in case you missed it.
Here are a few other crazy odds and ends.
- Teen Guilty of Rape Returns to High School Football Team
- Teacher convicted of child porn possession keeps state pension
- Student’s Defamation Lawsuit Against College in Sexual Assault Case Continues
Compare and contrast these stories.
- 6th Grade Teacher Suspended for Having Students Perform Michael Brown Death Skit
- Prof Takes Heat for Defending Ferguson Cops in Article
- George W. Bush Could Teach Something to Anti-Israel Campus Activists
- Kent State Professor Calls for Jihad on Israel, Still Has Job
The higher ed bubble grows.
- More Than Half of College Student Loans Aren’t Being Repaid on Time
- College Leaders Turn on Each Other as Higher Ed Implodes
- Quinnipiac University Raises Tuition Almost $10,000 in Six Years
- Johns Hopkins Political and Advocacy Groups Face Massive Funding Cuts
Is the tide beginning to turn?
- New Poll Suggests Pretty Much Everyone Hates Common Core
- Even Democratic Politicians are Starting to Speak Out Against Liberal Bias in Universities
- Mitch Daniels Shows a New Way at Purdue
- College Students in Alabama Challenge Campus Gun Policies
- Boston City Council Requires Colleges to Reveal Students’ Off-Campus Addresses
- Northern Illinois U. Blocks Access to Websites it Deems ‘Unethical’
- College Fraternities Now Under a Microscope
From the history department…
Some schools fear accusations of racism, others don’t.
- U. Alabama Blocks Sororities from Speaking to Media, Fearing Race War
- U. Mississippi Will Keep ‘Ole Miss’ Nickname
Keep fighting the good fight.
- Louisiana College Beats Obamacare Contraceptives Mandate
- The FIRE Provides Free Speech Resources for Students, Faculty, and Administrators
- College Republicans Win Battle With Hillary Clinton PAC
Thanks for reading College Insurrection!
Featured image via YouTube.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.