Dialing for Dollars Week at College Insurrection
Your weekly dispatch from the desperate world of higher education.
Higher ed bubble? What higher ed bubble?
- University Asks Professors to Call Students on Break, Plead for Their Return
- Burlington College Struggles With Low Enrollment
- Colleges Now Using Social Media to Raise Money
Speaking of social media…
At least one person isn’t worried about college finances.
Is Hillary suffering the consequences?
Rape culture really is a problem.
- Rape Culture Panic Hurts Small Businesses
- Rape Culture Puts a Damper on Hook-Up Culture at Harvard and Stanford
- Ultra-Feminists Decry Anti-Rape Drug Nail Polish as Promoting Rape Culture
So are Teletubbies.
It’s a good thing everyone is taking higher education seriously.
Are you beginning to notice a trend?
- Liberal Colleges an Intellectual Disservice to Liberal Students, Duke Professor Says
- Prager University – How the Liberal University Hurts the Liberal Student
Updates from outrage central.
- ‘Bridesmaids’ Poster at U. Central Arkansas Angers Feminists
- Ivy League Prof: VMA Awards Just Like Shootings of Black People
- Campaign at Clemson University Says Football Players are Slaves
- CU Boulder Accused of Cultural Chauvinism for Naming Dorms in English
Multiple choice question: Who’s really helping here?
- Sen. Boxer Pressures California Colleges to Install Sexual Assault ‘Victim Advocates’
- ‘Affirmative Consent’ Standard Passes the California Assembly and Senate
- New Nonprofit Supports Rights of Students Accused of Campus Sexual Assault
Crime and punishment.
- University of Oregon Student Penalized Over Four Word Joke
- University of Oregon Drops Charges Against Student Who Made a Joke
- American Colleges Recall Students From Israel Amid Conflict
- Yale Chaplain Blames Jews for Anti-Semitism
Irony, thy name is Berkeley.
It’s about time.
If I ever go back to school, I’m going to major in engineering.
Thanks for reading College Insurrection!
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
With those glasses, Shillary looks like Joe Flynn (Captain Wallace B. Binghamton from McHale’s Navy, among other things). He typically played a bumbling fool – hmm, just like Shillary ~
I think you meant “Irony, thy name is Granholm.”
I made the mistake of voting for her for her first term, because she was related in some way to my next door neighbors at the time. It was a crying shame Dick DeVos couldn’t unseat her in 2006.