Stories about concerns over security of Malaysia Airlines crash site, ongoing Israel-Gaza tensions, government catch-22 in California, and more.
Some links from across the web for your Saturday evening reading.
- Concerns about security and limited access to the site…via Wall Street Journal, Concern Grows Over Rebel Hold on Malaysia Airlines Crash Site in Ukraine
- Meanwhile…via Politico, Russia bans congressman, 12 other Americans
- “Demonstrators also climbed on top of a building and burned an Israeli flag”…via Haaretz, Anti-Israel protesters rally across France, defying ban imposed after synagogue clash
- And then there’s this…via The Telegraph, Donkey suicide bomb stopped by Israeli troops in Gaza
- On the lighter side, well sort of – Oh, Salon…via HotAir, Engagement rings are barbaric because men are awful or something
- “Catch-22’s are only hardships for the party they’re levied on — but they have nothing but upside for the power that levies them”…via Ace of Spades, Tales From the Once-Golden State: Couple Will Face Fine If They Water Their Lawn, or Pay Another Fine If They Don’t
- And this weekend’s ICYMI video…via Washington Free Beacon, Prank Caller Destroys MSNBC’s ‘The Cycle’
[Featured image: CBS News video]
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.