Saturday Night Links (Gaza, Malaysia Air and more)
Stories about concerns over security of Malaysia Airlines crash site, ongoing Israel-Gaza tensions, government catch-22 in California, and more.
Saturday, July 19, 2014 at 06:40pm 15 Comments
Some links from across the web for your Saturday evening reading.
- Concerns about security and limited access to the site…via Wall Street Journal, Concern Grows Over Rebel Hold on Malaysia Airlines Crash Site in Ukraine
- Meanwhile…via Politico, Russia bans congressman, 12 other Americans
- “Demonstrators also climbed on top of a building and burned an Israeli flag”…via Haaretz, Anti-Israel protesters rally across France, defying ban imposed after synagogue clash
- And then there’s this…via The Telegraph, Donkey suicide bomb stopped by Israeli troops in Gaza
- On the lighter side, well sort of – Oh, Salon…via HotAir, Engagement rings are barbaric because men are awful or something
- “Catch-22’s are only hardships for the party they’re levied on — but they have nothing but upside for the power that levies them”…via Ace of Spades, Tales From the Once-Golden State: Couple Will Face Fine If They Water Their Lawn, or Pay Another Fine If They Don’t
- And this weekend’s ICYMI video…via Washington Free Beacon, Prank Caller Destroys MSNBC’s ‘The Cycle’
[Featured image: CBS News video]
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
That’s not funny.
There has been no explanation as to these 27 downed Americans who graced the headlines immediately . They have disappeared unless they are among the 38 in the Donetsk morgue .( I read that in the news) .
I believe there are bodies still missing.
AND, there is almost always stuff that comes out in immediate aftermath that’s just not true.
Which is why these ought be explained how & why they ‘come out’ & acknowledged as false information . Otherwise they are deliberate disinformation.
I am reading a broad range of coverage & still lots of crap out there. Heads of State spouting stuff as fact when such certainty is not reflected in what info is available to us . It is like ‘Oh you little people are too stupid to know. Yet we need you to fight our wars ‘ .
For the record , some 28 of my stupid countrymen were done in but I don’t care .There are bigger things at stake .
I’m surprised Roooters didn’t describe the Paris demonstration as “mostly peaceful”…
More than likely that all or most of the protestors in Paris are Islamic. France has let them in by the droves, and is now the home of by far the largest population of Islamic people in western Europe. There are about 7M of them now. France has always been foolish. Sadly, we are joining her in her stupidity. We once had a southern border.
Of course they are Muslims…Algeria was the same as California, yet a million native french were expelled with three days notice: “LA VALISE OU LE CERCEUIL”(the suitcase or the coffin)and they were followed closely by a million hostile muslims, now well over seven millions…
I cant wait to see Californicators getting expelled by LA RAZA!!!(The very same guys that are keeping the border open!
You had the same thing in Algeria, Charles de Gaulle(The long pig) most ardent supporters were the “Pieds Noirs”, Algerian French Natives, and De Gaulle actively used the French army to install the communist muslims in power and massacre hundreds of thousands of Frenchmen…
In re sanctions against Russia. Looks like Putin is ready to go to the mat on this one, possibly trashing Iran deal:
Which brings us to a Spengler proposal:
Russia *will* dissolve; our goal here should be peaceful dissolution of Russia.
There are more than a few countries that will dissolve . We are witnessing the dissolving of post WW2 ..
The USA is in a spiral of dissolving before our eyes . There is no acceptance that there is anyone legally American . Soon it will be any thing including property .
There will be no conservative saviour .
I hope you are wrong.
Ace of Spades on CA upside down watering laws . Just burn your grass . NP . HAHA !! If we don’t fight and i mean fight , the whole country will think and act like them . CHILLING and very scary !!
“peaceful dissolution of Russia.”
Not likely…It is a criminal mafia…when a capo
screw up badly, as it seem to be the case here, he will get overturned violently…ALWAYS…
Vlad Stalinovitch Hitlerson Pooty Poot will get hoisted
by his own petard…things are getting “interesting” as the chinaman said…
Soviet Union dissolved relatively peacefully (there was Nagorny Karabakh, but that’s basically unrelated).