Some links from around the web for your Saturday morning reading.
- About those online mobs and the culture of demanding scalps…via Noah Rothman at HotAir, Contemptible corporate cowardice
- And there are days I don’t even want to go on social media…via Buzzfeed, A Whole Bunch Of People On Facebook Thought Steven Spielberg Killed A Real Dinosaur
- Want to know when anonymous Wikipedia edits are made from IP addresses in the US Congress? There’s a Twitter account for that…via Ars Technica, @Congressedits tweets anonymous Wikipedia edits from Capitol Hill
- The Truth-O-Meter says FALSE…via Politifact, Nancy Pelosi says Supreme Court is ‘five guys who start determining what contraceptions are legal’
- On that note, here’s the video…via HotAir (and IJReview), Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling
[Featured image: FOX News video, via HotAir / YouTube user Harper Poppy]
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.