Verizon has created a new ad which pushes the myth that girls are victims of sexism in the study of math and science. The Factual Feminist explains the truth below.
It must be due in part to all the empowerment.
- College Student Offers Thoughts on the Liberal Myth of ‘Empowerment’
- Minnesota State Mankato to Welcome Freshman with Lecture on Female Orgasms
Men face a different set of challenges on campus.
- Amherst Student Denied Degree For 5 Year Old Sexual Assault Allegation
- Swarthmore Sets Low Bar to Deem Students a Rapist
- Is the Anti-Rape Bra Coming to Your Campus?
Good thing we have due process.
- Due Process for College Students Accused of Sexual Assault Still Under Attack
- Huffington Post on Wrong Side of Due Process in Campus Rape Case
I wonder why this is happening?
Compare and contrast the following items.
- UCLA Poll Finds Spending $300K on Hillary Clinton Speech was Waste of Money
- Marco Rubio Introduces Bipartisan Student Loan Bill
What happened to our work ethic?
Two sad headlines from the same story.
- Indiana University Student Killed on Plane Downed Over Ukraine
- Harvard Prof Blames US Foreign Policy for Downed Malaysian Plane
And a shocking story.
- Renowned Criminal Law Professor was Targeted for Murder
- Grim Details Emerge in Murder of Law Professor
Unions were in the news again this week.
- College Football Unions Could Lead to Strikes
- SEIU Defeated as Adjunct Professors Reject Unionization
No light on the economic horizon for college students.
- Economic Recovery? Fed Says Recent College Grads’ Wages Not Growing
- Millennials Hoarding Cash, Eschewing Stock Market
Because you need a degree to understand it.
And now the week in dumb news…
- NYU Prof’s Global Warming Solution: Genetically Engineer Humans to be Shorter, Eat Less Meat
- Vaportini is ‘Game Changer’ for college binge drinking scene
- Teachers Earning Less Than Auto Mechanics is a Problem for Ezra Klein and Vox
And finally, income inequality…
Thanks for reading College Insurrection!
Featured image via YouTube.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.