An odd thing is happening at UCLA.
Race based admissions…
- Black pundit unhappy with the Obama Economy of “Well Educated Baristas”
- Race is Really Important to Professor of Race Studies
Something ugly is also happening at Temple University.
- Temple University Fails to Condemn Professor’s Anti-Semitic Diatribe
- Temple U. Scrambles in Response to Anti-Semitic Row
And what’s up with all the false rape allegations?
- Occidental Student Expelled for Rape After Police Acquit Him
- Judge Sides With Duke Student Accused of Rape, Blocks Expulsion
Maybe it has something to do with bad policies.
- Harvard Grads Place Red Tape on Caps in Sexual Assault Policy Protest
- California Bill Requires ‘Affirmative Consent’ For College Students Throughout Sexual Activity
Compare and contrast the following items:
- Tennessee College Cutting Staff in Wake of Declining Enrollments
- Texas Universities Flush With Cash Thanks to Oil
Conservative is still a dirty word on campus.
- Liberals Block Appointment of Conservative to CUNY Board Over Lady Gaga Comment
- Top 30 Universities Feature No Conservative Commencement Speakers for Last 2 Years
So, this actually happened…
Department of Religious Studies update:
- Students Rally to Save University’s Catholic Chapel Heirlooms
- Oklahoma’s New Law Protects Freedom of Association Rights for Religious Student Groups
There was big trouble in Chicago this week.
And at Berkeley…
This sort of thing used to be frowned upon.
And this was kind of dumb…
I think we need to work on our academic standards.
- College Board’s new American History “Framework” bears little resemblance to actual history
- Hey, Let’s Extend Common Core
And our social skills…
Oh, the irony…
Thanks for reading College Insurrection!
Featured image via YouTube.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.