Some links from around the web for your Friday evening reading.
- “I didn’t do it for attention for myself. I did it for attention for the troops”…from Today.com, First-class move: Amy Adams gives up seat to serviceman on flight
- Ohhhh my…via HotAir, Gun control advocates feature kids playing with sex toys
- Well, it’s an interesting collection of groups, but the “NSA Illegal Spying Below” sign is LOLOL…from the Electronic Frontier Foundation, Diverse Groups Fly Airship Over NSA’s Utah Data Center to Protest Illegal Spying
- Priorities…from Watchdog, VA hospitals fund solar panels while veterans wait for doctors
- While we’re on the subject of the VA, David Hogberg writes at Rare…Why intellectuals were blind to the VA crisis
- Meanwhile, more criticism of the VA…via the Wall Street Journal, White House Review of VA Finds ‘Corrosive Culture,’ Poor Management
- And as the president bemoans ‘phony scandals’…there’s this point at the Weekly Standard, Not So ‘Phony’ to Some Vets
- Looking for government emails? It’s the Department of the Abyss…via FOX News, Now EPA claims missing emails as well? (video below)
[Featured image: FOX News video]
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.