Some links from around the web for your Friday evening reading.
- It’s been an interesting few days (and weeks) for the Washington Free Beacon, which posted this column today…Hillary’s People
- Questions about Area 51, space aliens, the president’s birth certificate come up in IRS hearing…from The Blaze, ‘Conspiracy Theories’ the New Dem Mantra for IRS Scandal
- Meanwhile, on the VA scandal…from the LA Times, ‘Outlandish bonus culture’ at VA comes under attack in Congress
- And on the immigration crisis…from HotAir, White House: Maybe our border policies are responsible for the present immigration crisis
- Back to the IRS hearing for a moment, in case you missed this testy exchange…see the video below from Digitas Daily, Paul Ryan Obliterates IRS Official
[Featured image: CSPAN video via Digitas Daily]
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.