The Constitution vs. Gender Studies Week at College Insurrection
Another week of political correctness and antics on college campuses.
Higher education could use more of this…
Speaking of the Constitution, remember freedom of religion?
- Religious Liberty Scholar Under Attack From LGBT Activists
- Notre Dame Gives Lame Excuse for Denying Student Group Recognition
- Prof Links UCSB Shooter’s Misogyny with Christianity
And freedom of the press?
- Cameron University Sued for Prohibiting Student from Distributing Flyers
- Diversity Drama Features North Dakota Students Wearing “Siouxper Drunk” T-Shirts
And freedom of speech?
- Colleges See Dramatic Rise in Speaker Disinvitations
- UC Berkeley Student Observes that Not All Free Speech is Meaningful Speech
- Faculty at Louisiana Tech Walk Out on Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty
Just be glad you don’t go to school here…
Hey, look! White privilege is still in the news…
- “White Privilege” Academics Thrilled with All the Media Attention
- Princeton’s “White Privilege” Denier Tackles “Academic Justice”
Campus sex news is pretty much all bad news this week…
- Duke Student Accused of Sex Assault Gets Expelled, Now Suing for Degree
- Two US Senators Promote “Rape Arrests” as Way to Combat Campus Sex Crimes
- College Porn Actress Commits Suicide after Cyber-bullying
And now, the worst professor ever award…
Second place goes to…
Most inspiring student award goes to…
Second place goes to…
And now… climate change!!!
- U. of Delaware Gives Climate Change Skeptics the Cold Shoulder
- Columbia to Spend Millions in Tax Dollars on Climate Change Games
- U. Wisconsin to Spend $5 Million in Tax Dollars Writing Climate Change Fairytale
Things that shouldn’t be happening in America…
- Jewish Students in Chicago Say They Don’t Feel Safe
- Sallie Mae Harasses Student Borrowers After Deaths of Their Loan Co-Signers
- Obama Labor Secretary Praises Collectivism in Tweet to Oberlin Grads
To trigger or not to trigger, that is the question.
Thanks for reading College Insurrection!
[Featured image via YouTube: Gender Studies and Body Politics Session 3 | The New School]
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.