Some links from across the web for your Saturday evening reading.
- Ripple effects of the Donald Sterling drama…via Twitchy, Man defends Donald Sterling’s right to be an ‘old bigot’ in his own home, is fired
- GameInformer has an updated post on this with a statement from Josh Olin, the man fired over his tweets, clarifying his remarks and commenting on his termination.
- Well, this got uncomfortable quickly…from TheRightScoop, WHOA: Bob Beckel RAGES: Who cares if the White House covered up Benghazi!?
Video h/t Jim Hoft
- While we’re on the subject of Benghazi…via Twitchy, Sen. Harry Reid’s communications director tries hand at Benghazi humor
- Oh, Illinois…from HotAir, Illinois is the worst, say Illinoisans
This might offer a clue: “Gallup mentions that high taxes are a major discouraging factor for the people who want to get out of Illinois, and in a poll earlier in April, only 28 percent of Illinoisans reported that they had at least a fair amount of trust in their state government…”
- This was a bit of a long listen, but an interesting one…via Mediaite, WATCH: Glenn Greenwald Debates Former NSA Head over Surveillance
The debate also included Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian (who debated on the side with Greenwald) and lawyer Alan Dershowitz (who debated on the side with Michael Hayden). You can also view the debate results, before and post-debate here.
[Featured image: FOX News The Five video, via Jim Hoft]DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.