Indoctrinating teachers to indoctrinate your children in critical race theory and anti-capitalism.
The annual White Privilege Conference, which we first covered in 2010, is in the news because of video posted at Progressives Today exposing the almost insane indoctrination of teachers to indoctrinate students in critical race theory and anti-capitalism, White Privilege Industrial Complex exposed.
In segment two of its series, Progressives Today exposes more truly bizarre and troubling parts of the conference, White Privilege Conference speakers judge by skin color and claim rape is not intrinsically bad:
- Speaker Adrien Wing: ‘You can’t just look at the face’ and goes on to slam Clarence Thomas and Barack Obama.
- Wing: Obama is ‘the face of global White privilege.’
- Wing: Obama is the ‘black face in the White House.’
- Wing: Urges attendees to think about ways to rein in freedom of speech
- Speaker Paul Kivel compares Christianity to ‘racism and sexism or other systems of oppression.’
- Speaker Leonard Zeskind: ‘The longer you are in the Tea Party, the more racist you become.’
- Zeskind: Parents put their kids in private schools because they’re racist
- Speaker Stephanie Baran: capitalism perpetuates white supremacy and privilege, racism and sexism
- So-called ‘White ally:’ ‘White people do not experience racism.’
- Ally: Rape is not intrinsically bad.
Here are a couple of key screen caps:
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.