Some links for your Friday evening reading and viewing.
- Politico reviews an early release of the chapter from Hillary Clinton’s book “Hard Choices”… Exclusive: Hillary Clinton’s Benghazi chapter
- Also related, from Politico… Darrell Issa forfeits John Kerry appearance on Benghazi
- While the problems at the VA have persisted for years, Ed Morrissey at HotAir explains… Why the blame-Bush effort on VA will backfire
- In case you missed this news earlier this week on these dirty tricks… from Reuters, Iranian hackers use fake Facebook accounts to spy on U.S., others
- For example… from the Daily Beast, Iran Is Using a Neocon to Hack Its Foes
- And the other shoe drops… via NBC News, Donald Sterling to Sue NBA for $1 Billion
- After open-carry activists in Texas visited these facilities… from Buzzfeed, Sonic, Chili’s Ask Customers Not To Bring Guns To Their Restaurants
- Legal Insurrection’s Andrew Branca recently had some thoughts on this very topic
- “Today, on many college campuses, it is liberals trying to repress conservative ideas, even as conservative faculty members are at risk of becoming an endangered species”… from the Washington Free Beacon, Bloomberg Rips Liberal Intolerance on College Campuses
* bonus points if you spot the typo in the video and featured image
[Featured image: CNN video via Washington Free Beacon]
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.