Some links of interest for your Friday evening reading and viewing.
- Expect more pandering to the base… via HotAir, Dem poll: Half of young Obama voters don’t plan to vote blue in November
- After the news earlier this week, now this… via the Washington Free Beacon, Fired NYT Editor Pulls Out of Brandeis Commencement
- Which reminds me, in case you missed this post earlier… via BloombergView, Dear Class of 2014: Thanks for Not Disinviting Me
- More Benham Brothers fallout… via the Daily Caller, Exclusive: SunTrust Cuts Business Ties With Benham Brothers After Conservative Views Attacked
- SunTrust responds… via AJC/AccessAtlanta.com, SunTrust denies deliberately cutting ties with would-be HGTV hosts over their conservative views
- Update… via DailyCaller, SunTrust Reverses Decision On Conservative Benham Brothers
- Citing “ad hominem attacks — not just fierce partisan feuding, but the worst kind of abusive, racist, and sexist name-calling imaginable…” the National Journal says “today we’ll join the growing number of sites that are choosing to forgo public comments on most stories…” via the National Journal, Why We’re Changing Our Comments Policy
- ABC News’ Jon Karl presses Carney… via the Washington Free Beacon, Jon Karl vs. Jay Carney on VA Scandal (video below)
- Related… via Politico, Top VA health official resigns
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.