If nothing else, the Class of 2014 will be remembered for commencement season.
- “Thanks for Not Disinviting Me”
- Condoleezza Rice Defended by… The New York Times?
- Smith College Economics Profs Decry Campus Activists for IMF Director’s Commencement Cancellation
- Former Princeton President Blasts College Students for Speaker Controversy
- Harvard joins list of schools giving its commencement speaker the “brownshirt” treatment
- P.J. O’Rourke tells Rutgers Grads to ‘Go Forth and Fail’
Where did these students get the idea to act in such a way?
They’re listening to you, Nancy…
- UC Berkeley Students Demand “Sustainable Cap And Gowns”
- Former Quinnipiac Student Stages Graduation Bomb Threat to Hide Dropout Status
Consider this your trigger warning warning…
- Jonah Goldberg Offers Trigger Warning Before Making Fun of Trigger Warnings
- ‘America’s College Kids Are a Bunch of Mollycoddled Babies’
- Do American Literature Classics Need Trigger Warnings?
Truer words were never said…
- College students continue to display stunning ignorance about Benghazi
- Cinco de Mayo insanity continues: Stanford fraternities and sororities endure “cultural appropriation” scolding
- Butler University Caught Awarding Scholarships on Basis of Race, Gender
- Lewis & Clark administrators sweeps free speech controversy under the rug
White Privilege Update…
- Common Core Author Says He Did it to End White Privilege
- Prof at White Privilege Conference Suggests Marxism Can End Racism
The War on Men…
Begins with the War on Boys
From the department of global warming…
- Australian Prof Battles University Over Climate Change Data
- An Inconvenient Course: Furman U. student reviews South Carolina school’s class on Al Gore
Of course, it’s not all bad news…
- Harvard survey confirms libertarian streak among Millennials
- Op-Ed: How to Make College Affordable
- Paralyzed Rutgers football player LeGrand draws cheers during his commencement speech
- Fiscal Justice: UCSD’s “Che Café Collective” Broke and May Shut Down
- U. of Texas – Austin Restores Transparency in Funding of Student Organizations
Thanks for reading College Insurrection!
Featured image by yours truly.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.