A roundup of links for your Sunday morning reading.
- As the NRA has its annual meeting, Piers Morgan couldn’t help himself…via Hot Air, Piers Morgan pro-tip: NRA is really an assassin society for promoting concealed-carry reciprocity, or something
- While we’re on the topic…From National Review Online, Bloomberg’s Latest Weapon: Spam
- Amidst the court battles comes this idea…via Hot Air, California: Hey, why aren’t we using cap-and-trade taxes to finance this high-speed rail boondoggle?
- Not exactly encouraging…via FOX News, Pentagon: Hagel’s Russian counterpart won’t return his calls
- There are others out there who just can’t help themselves…via Twitchy, Congressional candidate: ‘When you see tea partiers driving or swerving, call the police’
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.