Sunday morning links
Sunday, April 27, 2014 at 07:31am 5 Comments
A roundup of links for your Sunday morning reading.
- As the NRA has its annual meeting, Piers Morgan couldn’t help himself…via Hot Air, Piers Morgan pro-tip: NRA is really an assassin society for promoting concealed-carry reciprocity, or something
- While we’re on the topic…From National Review Online, Bloomberg’s Latest Weapon: Spam
- Amidst the court battles comes this idea…via Hot Air, California: Hey, why aren’t we using cap-and-trade taxes to finance this high-speed rail boondoggle?
- Not exactly encouraging…via FOX News, Pentagon: Hagel’s Russian counterpart won’t return his calls
- There are others out there who just can’t help themselves…via Twitchy, Congressional candidate: ‘When you see tea partiers driving or swerving, call the police’
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Can anybody identify the source of or know answer to this Math question?
How much does a pupil cost if a handicapped student costs the state $35,000 per year; an average pupil $13,000 per year; and a brilliant one only $5,000 per year?
No link now until after your answers.
Que? While ‘brilliant’ is obvious enough, ‘handicapped’ isn’t: a brilliant paraplegic qualifies as both.
Piers Morgan has apparently morphed into Frank Grimes (“The Simpsons”).
“Who will stop this ass?” would be the much more realistic question, Piers.
And, as long as there is social media, you cannot be kept from constant self-immolation.
But we call all point and laugh.
Mr. Morgan is apparently a very brave man. I wonder what he has to say about radical Islam?