Noted rich liberal to teach income inequality for a gigantic pile of cash.
Everyone reacts differently when they feel they’re not being treated equally.
Some people just give up and cheat.
Or deny reality.
Or stage ridiculous protests.
Still, there’s no doubt that some people are treated more equally than others.
- Student Pro-Life Group Denied Membership to Yale’s “Social Justice Network”
- Students booted from Hawaii college council for questioning fees for non-existent services
Sometimes stupid people riot when they think they’re not being treated equally.
At its core, equality is really about fairness, so here are some questions…
Is censorship fair?
Is revisionist history fair?
Is it fair that Condoleezza Rice is targeted while Obama gets a pass?
- Liberal Students at U. Minnesota Want Campus Police to Arrest Condi Rice During Visit
- Shouldn’t UC Irvine Rescind its Invitation to ‘War Criminal’ Commencement Speaker Obama?
Sometimes fairness is just based on appearances.
In the end… life isn’t fair.
- 15 Employees Laid Off at Loyola University Maryland
- Student Tour of Humboldt U. Ends in Bus Crash Tragedy
- Education Dept. Reaps $127 Billion in Profits on Backs of Student Borrowers
Just try to be an inspiration to others.
And try not to hurt yourself.
- U. Alaska Fairbanks Students Told to Inject Each Other With Strange Substance
- FBI Warns American College Students Studying Abroad are Targets for Espionage
Because despite the horrible economy…
And the higher ed bubble…
If you work hard you can get a job.
Thanks for reading College Insurrection!
Featured image via YouTube with emphasis added by yours truly.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.