A roundup of links for your Friday evening reading.
- An interesting read, via HotAir: From The Week, The Democrats have a mega-donor problem…And no, we’re not talking about the Kochs
- Punt: From Reuters, U.S. extends Keystone XL comment period, delaying final decision
- From HotAir, New Bloomberg umbrella gun-control group’s first ad: Are your children safe?
- Twitter can be hazardous: from the Journal Star in Peoria, Illinois, Fake Peoria mayor Twitter account prompts real raid of West Bluff house
- A synopsis from Reason
- VICE has an additional follow-up, The Police Raided My Friend’s House Over a Parody Twitter Account
- And then there’s the resulting Streisand Effect…
- While we’re on the topic of fear and censorship, let’s turn to this NJ story: from FIRE (and Inside Higher Ed), Bergen Administrators Fear ‘Game of Thrones’ Quote, Censor Professor
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.