Another week of college antics, political correctness and general lunacy in the place we call “Higher Education”
They’re going mental over the Princeton Mom:
Susan Patton, aka “The Princeton Mom” has finally released her book, Marry Smart, based on the controversial letter she published last year in The Daily Princetonian, which advised young women to focus on finding a husband while in college.
Which makes me want to read it, actually.
One Man, One Woman driven from the public square:
Part of the Disinvitation trend:
She’s also a big anti-Israel BDS supporter:
Stop the Hate!
- College group’s diversity “Happy Hour” canceled after “no whites allowed” promotion
- Feminist Prof Who Attacked Pro-Life Teen Claims She Had Moral Right
- TRIFECTA! Michgan Teacher Union’s Newest Deal Discriminates Against Whites, Men & Christians
Criminals make great professors, they know their stuff:
I wish these people would get F—-d themselves:
A college insurrection:
Can we try this?
No one, and I mean no one, could have seen this coming:
Where and when?
I wonder if there will be a campus shutdown like for The Great Oberlin College Racism Hoax of 2013:
Left-wing faculty activists have destroyed the host:
- Rand Paul Gets a Standing Ovation… at UC Berkeley
- UC Berkeley Student: An Armed Campus is a Polite Campus
- Secular Pro-Life Movement Gains Support on College Campuses
How’s that hopey change thing working out for ya?
- Kansas University Grad Students to Lose Work Hours Under Obamacare
- Colorado Mountain College part-time staff latest victim of Obamacare
Rare double video College Week post:DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.