Here’s a small selection of links for those of you who may be catching up on posts this weekend.
- After the passing of the head of Westboro Baptist Church, Fred Phelps, earlier this week, counter-protesters showed up at one of the group’s protests with a message or two of their own; via Mediaite, ‘Sorry for Your Loss’: Westboro Baptist Church Counter-Protestors Keep Things Classy
Video screenshot from KSHB (via Mediaite):
- Uh oh. Media fight! Via Twitchy, NBC News’ Chuck Todd slams CNN for ‘breaking news’ overkill; CNN producer returns fire.
- While we’re on the topic, apparently we’ve gone from discussing “black hole” theories to something else entirely… via HotAir, Journalism: CNN Headline News enlists psychic in missing airliner coverage.
- Lots of folks talking about this volley of Koch brothers stories: The Washington Post had this article Thursday (by the way, is everything a #Kochspiracy?)…
- …to which John Hinderaker at Powerline responded by tearing it apart, Washington Post Falls For Left-Wing Fraud, Embarrasses Itself.
- WaPo attempted to explain itself on Friday, Why we wrote about the Koch Industries and its leases in Canada’s oil sands.
- Ace of Spades had a little something to say about that, Washington Post Writers Respond to Powerline’s Criticism.
- And Hinderaker weighed in again on Saturday, The Washington Post Responds To Me, and I Reply to the Post.
- Just ugh… via SFGate (San Francisco), Theft of computers endangers data of 55,900 S.F. patients
- And now for a change of pace, read about the inspiring recovery progress of this 8 year old… via People, Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor Who Lost Her Brother Gets a New Leg.
- Are there more Obamacare delays to come, asks the Free Beacon, WH Hints They May Extend Obamacare Deadline For Those ‘In Line’
— Legal Insurrection (@LegInsurrection) March 23, 2014
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.