Sunday morning links
Sunday, March 23, 2014 at 09:00am 1 Comment
Here’s a small selection of links for those of you who may be catching up on posts this weekend.
- After the passing of the head of Westboro Baptist Church, Fred Phelps, earlier this week, counter-protesters showed up at one of the group’s protests with a message or two of their own; via Mediaite, ‘Sorry for Your Loss’: Westboro Baptist Church Counter-Protestors Keep Things Classy
Video screenshot from KSHB (via Mediaite):
- Uh oh. Media fight! Via Twitchy, NBC News’ Chuck Todd slams CNN for ‘breaking news’ overkill; CNN producer returns fire.
- While we’re on the topic, apparently we’ve gone from discussing “black hole” theories to something else entirely… via HotAir, Journalism: CNN Headline News enlists psychic in missing airliner coverage.
- Lots of folks talking about this volley of Koch brothers stories: The Washington Post had this article Thursday (by the way, is everything a #Kochspiracy?)…
- …to which John Hinderaker at Powerline responded by tearing it apart, Washington Post Falls For Left-Wing Fraud, Embarrasses Itself.
- WaPo attempted to explain itself on Friday, Why we wrote about the Koch Industries and its leases in Canada’s oil sands.
- Ace of Spades had a little something to say about that, Washington Post Writers Respond to Powerline’s Criticism.
- And Hinderaker weighed in again on Saturday, The Washington Post Responds To Me, and I Reply to the Post.
- Just ugh… via SFGate (San Francisco), Theft of computers endangers data of 55,900 S.F. patients
- And now for a change of pace, read about the inspiring recovery progress of this 8 year old… via People, Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor Who Lost Her Brother Gets a New Leg.
- Are there more Obamacare delays to come, asks the Free Beacon, WH Hints They May Extend Obamacare Deadline For Those ‘In Line’
.@eilperin So it I understand your response 2 @jhinderaker U basically wrote a post about nothing because KOCH
— Legal Insurrection (@LegInsurrection) March 23, 2014
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
The person involved with the Illinois second amendment school test issues that are all over the place is personal friend of mine, will be doing an article this weekend/monday with answers from him and his kid.