Some links for your Friday evening reading…
- A case that began after a social media posting two years ago finally draws to a close. Via the Daily Caller, ACLU wins case against school for forcing sixth-grader to give up Facebook password.
- If you’re just catching up on the back-and-forth between an Ebony magazine editor and RNC staffer Raffi Williams, Lonely Conservative has the latest, Ebony Magazine Apologizes For Editor’s Insulting Tweets. And Twitchy has more on the social media response (see related links at the bottom of the post).
- National Review Online has some criticism of the media’s coverage on the Leland Yee story, Mainstream Media Runs Away from Democratic Chinatown Gangster/Gun-Controller Story.
- This was an important read, from the Washington Free Beacon, Healing the ‘Invisible Wound’ – Feature: Veterans Honor Military Suicide Victims on National Mall.
- This 14-year old has an interesting idea that he says can save the government some money. From CNN via HotAir, Teen to government: You can save millions by changing your font.
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.