Another week of college antics, political correctness and general lunacy in the place we call “Higher Education”
Doctor of Latte Studies:
I bet these people support #BanBossy:
- University in Washington State Forces Staff to be Educated on ‘Heterosexual Privilege’
- Feminist Studies Professor Assaults Teenage Prolife Demonstrator on College Campus
Wonder what coach thinks:
Everybody gets a trophy:
And 15 minutes of fame:
No one, and I mean no one, could have seen this coming:
- St. Patrick’s Day Celebration at UMass Spirals into Rioting
- New Mexico State Basketball Players Suspended After Post-Game Brawl with Fans
Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell (them where you hide your wallet):
Try this with Islam, I dare you:
Then they came for …
Aren’t you at least going to tell us who won?
Is this wrong? No one told the hacker it was wrong.
- Campus Crime Spree: Hackers Change Grades from “F’s” to “A’s”
- Purdue University Student Busted for Grade Tampering
Today in Rutgers:
Nothing to see here, move along:
- Iranian Georgia Tech Student Injured Making Bombs Has Died
- DHS Has Lost Track of Over 40,000 Foreign College Students in the US
Um, who won and who lost?
Due Process is good:
All of the above:
Fighting the good fight at my alma mater:
(Featured Image Source: What Does Your Barista Think of You?)DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.