Bwahahaha 101 Week at College Insurrection
Another week of college antics, political correctness and general lunacy in the place we call “Higher Education”
Harvard is the most dangerous place in America:
- Op-Ed: Cut Off Harvard to Save America
- Harvard Student: Replace “Academic Freedom” with “Academic Justice”
Okay, maybe the second most dangerous place:
No one could have seen this coming:
- Duke Student Who Works in Porn is a Women’s Studies Major
- Duke Student Defends Her Work in Pornography
This week in Presumed Guilty:
- Dept. of Education Does End-Run Around Congress to Lower Sex Harassment Case Standards
- Arizona State Co-Ed Wants Feminists to Stop Complaining About “Rape Culture”
You’re not special, kids, really, you’re not:
Zero tolerance (and logic):
F-U BDS, nasty letter to follow:
Reading is hard, so watch:
- Funny Video Looks at the Downside of College (Featured Image)
- Prager University Video – America’s Debt Crisis Explained
Redistribution of debt:
Then they came for Dartmouth:
- Student Diversity Group at Dartmouth Threatens Physical Action if Demands Aren’t Met
- Dartmouth Students Rail Against Reparation Demand Email
This week in Common Core:
- Newest Critics of Common Core? Teachers’ Unions
- Missouri Republican sets $8 aside in budget for Common Core skeptics’ tin foil hats
And who says you can’t fight City Hall?
- Student Government Redistributes Wealth from College Republicans to Gay Theater Fest
- University Returns Funds to College Republicans After Public Outcry
What did he ever do to you?
Take no joy in this:
- New Study Suggests PhDs are Drowning in Debt
- Lawsuit Seeks Reimbursement for Students With Debt but no Career
And the Pissing Into the Wind Award goes to:
Aleister wins Blog Post Title of the Week:
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
The Duke University freshman co-ed porn ‘star’ who says that she’s working the porn business because Duke is such an expensive place — turned down a full scholarship at Vanderbilt. The full quote at the source is this:
She’s a “spiritual person”, don’t you know, and Duke just ‘called out’ to her. Well, Princess Buttercup, thanks for making that clear.
These people are making a serious effort to put “The Onion” out of business.