Another week of college antics, political correctness and general lunacy in the place we call “Higher Education”
Best marketing tool ever — Attend college in Colorado, get stoned, stay out of jail:
Breaking — students flee Utah for Colorado:
Someone isn’t thinking outside the Igloo:
Everyone gets a trophy:
Eliminating PoliSci and Gender Studies departments would be a good start:
What does it say when they have to create a special position for this?
Everyone out of the pool! Oh wait:
- Two U. of Minnesota Students Invent “Snow Swimming”
- Fire Drill Leads to Frostbite for a Minnesota High School Swim Student
Go to your room:
This week in The Real War on Women:
When he comes at you with a hammer, for starters:
- Boise State Prof Op-Ed for the New York Times – When May I Shoot a Student?
When fascism comes to America, it will look like:
Did not receive the memo:
If it’s anything like TSA searches, should be fun:
BDS creating hostile educational environment:
- UCLA Student: Divestment talks show school has “strayed from its principles”
- UCLA Student Resigns from Student Gov, Citing its Focus on Political Activism
Like packages at Wal-Mart:
When Obamacare comes to campusDONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.