Another week of campus antics and political correctness.
What have we done?
Hook-Up Culture insurrects:
- U. of Tennessee’s 2014 Sex Week Features Porn Star Instructor and Aphrodisiac Cooking Class (Featured Image above)
If the bubble doesn’t get you, the Feds will:
Well, we’ll always have cheap home-brewed beer:
Study hard, and you too can be a success:
That’s okay, as long as they don’t come for the Hook Up Culture:
Come on, she didn’t mean it, like David Gregory and that illegal ammo magazine:
Cornell is number …. (in the business, that ellipsis is called a “tease”):
What, is she racist or something? (Read tonight’s Saturday Night Card Game)
I bet this guy also doesn’t cancel school for snow:
- What’s The Least Free Place in America?
- Canada? Anti-Semitism Invades Canadian College Campus
- Ontario? University in Canada Violates Free Speech, Bans Book
- Wisconsin? “Crusaders” Mascot Sacrificed on Altar of College Political Correctness
- Minnesota? U. of Minnesota Black Student Groups Demand Race Ban from Crime Alerts
You can’t make this s–t up:
Let me guess, they taste like Tofurkey:
Prof. refuses to speak in class – why didn’t I think of that?
Nobody, and I mean Nobody, could have seen this coming:
His platform? Mess with faculty heads:
No insult to fast food workers intended:
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.