This is how a People self-destructs:
With a little help from their “friends”:
First they came for the couch burners:
Then the snow hooligans:
Then civil liberties:
- The Campus War on Rape (and Free Speech)
- Former Kenyon College Student Files Lawsuit Against School
- Yale Administration Disciplines Students Who Campaigned for Republican
Will they be checking backpacks?
But only when Islamists demand it:
Racial compartmentalization always ends badly:
Just a guy in the neighborhood:
Trying to think of the right name … Collegecare?
- The Federal College Ratings Plan – A National School Board for Colleges
- Janet Napolitano ‘deeply skeptical’ of Obama’s new College Rating Plan
Hall of Shame:
Piers Morgan probably could be reached for comment:
Good luck with that:
- On Being Christian, Conservative and a Journalism Major
- White College Student Accused of Racism by Black Prof. Speaks Out
- Utah State U. Prof Asks about “Faith Diversity”
Having gone through both, I can say with certainty: No. It’s. Not.
Higher Ed Bubble title of the week:
But of course:
Who runs that place, anyway?
To Democrats, the War on Women worth fighting:
Cause, or effect?
Another legal insurrection:DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.