“Yes, Yes, Yes!” Week at College Insurrection
Yes, Yes, Yes!
- Are You Ready for Terrifying Law School Tuition?
- Are Single Sex Schools the Wave of the Future?
- Dartmouth Student – Can the government shutdown teach us to live with less?
- Is Oberlin the college with the worst return on investment?
- War on Men?
- Is George Galloway a disgusting pig who, along with his BDS hoodlum friends, must be confronted by pro-Israel students on campus?
Hah, Hah, Hah:
Wha, Wah, What?
All your girls’ bathrooms are belong to us:
And now we juxtapose:
I’ll have what they’re having:
- U. Maryland Sex Week to Feature ‘Eco-Friendly’ Sex Shop
- Two Profs at Fayetteville State seek swingers to study
Slate readers were not pleased with this promotion of “rape culture”:
Never heard of the place:
Reverend Jeremiah Wright and that commie guy could not be reached for comment:
I thought he already had done that:
Insurrectionist Youth Brigade:
Water is wet, water is wet!
If I read another one of these stories, I’m going to blow my top:
Makes perfect sense, to lunatics:
History belongs to those who write the history books, and Wikipedia:
The Great Harvard Hope:
When fascism comes to American, it will be:
The most overlooked minority:
Idiot wind, blowing every time you move your mouth
We should have nuked them:
Rape, or crying rape?
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
“We should have nuked them:
•Sonoma State U. Memorializes Victims of Japan’s Imperial Military Genocide”
Any time you find yourself in an argument with a leftist claiming dropping the bomb on Japan was unjustified/a war crime, etc., ask them this:
“Why do you hate other Asian people?”
Because upwards of 500,000 people in Asian countries were dying every month … every month … under Japanese occupation.
Besides our own war-weary GIs dreading the prospect of invading Japan, and countless innocent Japanese citizens, the bomb saved these people throughout Japanese-occupied Asia, too.
[…] Via Legal Insurrection… […]