“First they came for the Joker” Week at College Insurrection
First they came for the Joker:
Damn good thing they didn’t wear Joker make-up at these events, or they might have been in trouble:
- Brown University Celebrates “Nude Week”
- Video – Jesse Watters Covers “Nude Week” at Brown
- U. New Hampshire’s “Orchestrating Orgasms” Draws Audience and Criticism
- Catholic School Swaps Sex Workshop for “F***ing While Feminist” Speaker
- SUNY-Oswego Uses Student Fees to Pay for Masturbation Lecture
- UC Berkeley Student: How I Came to Love Group Sex
Then they came for Indiana University:
Will not be prosecuted:
Must read. Must read. Must read.
There’s a scientific term for this, and I would know what it was if I ever took Physics:
Oh, I thought of it, I thought of it, “Diversity Training”:
Al Gore and that girl he starred with in Love Story could not be reached for comment:
They actually made a movie about this, you know:
The tears of a Clown:
How do you unwaste a mind?
How do you spell fiskill risponzibality?
- Administrators and Coaches at U. Nebraska Enjoy Expensive Perks
- Student Govt. at Michigan State to spend $60,000 on 40 Rental Bikes
Sign of the times:
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
If the students at Oswego are anything like what they were when I went there fifty years ago, the how-to-masturbate instructions may not be entirely wasted. Beer drinking they did understand, though.
But Buckland’s is gone and the place is dead to me.