Obama wants to fix the Higher Education Bubble.
You’re not done saving Detroit, please leave us alone:
- 10 Reasons Why Obama’s “College Affordability Plan” is Full of Fail
- Video – Charles Krauthammer blasts Obama’s speech on college affordability
- How Obama’s Student-Aid Plan Could Harm Liberal Arts
- Obama’s college affordability plan could raise costs
I’ve got it: If we have too many lawyers already, let’s figure out a way to churn them out faster at lower cost so more people apply which increases the oversupply. It worked so well with the housing market:
Actually, I have a better idea. Let’s reduce presidential terms to two years instead of four, retroactively, so Presidents can make it to the lecture circuit without running up as much national debt.
Please tell me “Yes he can” … ah, that feels better:
Now we juxtapose:
- Conservative Professor’s Devastating Reply to Liberal Hate Letter
- Video – Tulane U. Assistant Law School dean screams obscenities at citizen journalist
What, me worry about political influence on campus?
“Diversity” ain’t what it used to be:
Sad for the “beneficiary” that is:
You’re going to have to show me some proof of this:
It’s called the “pursuit of happiness”:
- Women at Arizona State protest for “Topless Rights” in rally organized by UFO religion
- NYU kicks off school year for LGBTQ students with sex workshops
Truth to power:
Oh, shut up already. Sorry, that’s so unprofessional of me to put it that way, but it made me feel good:
- Illinois professor blames racism and capitalism for Trayvon Martin’s death
- Minnesota Teachers Blame Racial Discrimination for Lack of Air Conditioning
I knew I should have majored in Econ:DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.