That would be me.
T-shirt idea: “We engaged in institutional racism to fight white privilege, and all we got was more white privilege”:
T-shirt idea: “We threw money at the U.S. News rankings, and all we got were these lousy retention rates”:
I say we just stall the problem:
In other news, Georgetown Law to rename itself “Legal Institute for Pathetic Analogies”:
We called it Pine Mattress back in the day:
Vassar? Buhler? Vassar? Buhler?
It’s called “The Internet” for a reason, dufus:
What about all that “shared sacrifice” we keep hearing about?
Fine, then you work for free:
Math used to be hard, but hard is unfair:
Well, this should help keep the bubble from bursting:
Breaking News – Small liberal arts colleges no longer love natural selection:
Pass the popcorn!
I never met a wacko bird I didn’t like:
How does it feel? To be on your own, like a rolling stone?
Indiana Tech opened a law school? WTH?
Water is wet! Read all about it. Water is wet!
- Study suggests admissions decisions reward grade inflation
- College grads seeking work drive up unemployment in 90% of US cities
- America’s “recovery” isn’t growing jobs for Millennials
And now we juxtapose:
- SC college requires freshmen to read graphic sex novel
- UConn to ban sex between faculty and students
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.