College Insurrection celebrated its birthday this week.
It’s a good thing too, because some are only just catching up.
College costs remain a challenge.
- Record college savings aren’t enough to pay for schools
- S&P Report Says College Costs at Breaking Point
- Cost of room and board rises with tuition
Which has many asking if college is worth the cost.
- S.E. Cupp debates Stephanie Cutter – Is college worth it?
- Is an Ivy League degree worth the cost?
- Applications to Law Schools down by 18%
Probably not helpful.
But fear not, President Obama’s got the answers.
- President Obama Begins “College Affordability Tour”
- Obama plans to “spread the wealth” through college ranking system
Yeah, not really.
- Alabama graduate students newest victims of Obamacare
- UVA drops health insurance for some employee spouses due to Obamacare
You can always rely on MSNBC for thinking it knows better.
Here’s an idea.
Meanwhile, some schools are focused on saving campuses from fake ammunition fashion and safe gun use classes.
- Charges dropped against student who wore fashion belt made from fake ammunition
- LA Community College forced to cancel its NRA class
This school has a different idea.
Speaking of political correctness…
- Colorado State U. Grad Bashes Politics of Political Correctness
- Missouria student’s perspective on overblown Rodeoclown outrage
- Today’s politicized environment affects professor objectivity
- Conservative Professor’s Devastating Reply to Liberal Hate Letter
Inspiringly, at some schools, they take their tradition of excellence very, very seriously. “Like a badass.”
Happy Birthday, College Insurrection!DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.