Sex and school…it’s complicated.
- Slate columnist fisks NYT’s “Hook-Up Culture” article
- Family Research Council addresses the “Pornification” of college campuses
- Students petition school for failure to punish pervy instructor
And then…there are sometimes lies, bad behavior and the downright bizarre.
- Wyoming Schools Superintendent is America’s “Bad Boss of the Year”
- Academic fraud alleged at Winston-Salem State
- Cal State San Marcos student sentenced to year in jail for rigging school election
But hey, when the going gets tough, split for Vegas!
Meanwhile, schools weigh in on issues of journalism (or lack thereof).
- Syracuse University Prof. – Where’s the outrage over black-on-black crime?
- Former journalism Prof. blasts media for biased Zimmerman coverage
- Journalism Profs examine Rolling Stone’s “Jahar” cover
- UMass-Dartmouth offended by Rolling Stone’s portrayal of them in cover story
And here’s a set of bonus clips, coming at you from a Generation Progress (formerly Campus Progress) youth conference.
One student also thinks the Constitution and Bill of Rights should just go away: “I think the idea of holding this conceptualized idealistic framework of the founders needs to die right now”
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.