- NYU loans millions to top faculty for vacation homes
- NYU vacation home scandal just latest example of college compensation extravaganzas
- Law school uses ‘used car salesman’ tactics to pressure prospective students
The Have Nots:
- Duke student lived in a van to escape student debt
- Rising number of college students in Northern Ireland using “Sugar Daddy” site to pay tuition
- Higher Ed Bubble and Ageism Combined Alert — U. Louisville buys out 300 employees
- Secret Revealed! Unpaid Internships Don’t Lead to Jobs!
- Will The Black Swan End Unpaid Internships?
- Job market for Humanities majors is inhumane
(at least almost everyone agrees these people should suffer)
- “Big Brother is watching us. It’s up to our generation to stop it.”
- Police Detain Campus Reform Reporters Seeking University’s NSA Facility Info
- College students petition Obama to spy on FOX NEWS employees
- St. John’s U. Student: Why the fuss over NSA’s snooping?
- College imitates Seinfeld — Psych prof orders students to wear the ribbon
- Duke senior threatens ‘student action’ if Koch brothers buy newspapers
- Anti-Israeli agitation by Palestinian student group causes Florida Atlantic U. to launch “diversity” website
- U Penn prof says racist Republicans oppose abortion to protect white supremacy
Making sense of it all:
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.