SCOTUS decisions had some college folks talking this week.
Not all of it so nice.
- Students ridicule DOMA supporters as ‘hideous’ and ‘disgusting’ outside Supreme Court
- George Washington U. student blasts Clarence Thomas as ‘Uncle Tom’ for affirmative action ruling
Other issues of the day are also sparking heated debate.
- Chicago teachers union boss takes race and class baiting to new heights
- Prof claims Lincoln would have tried to stop climate change, like he did slavery
- Student facing jail time for NRA t-shirt issued gag order
- Free speech on campus means sometimes putting up with speech you don’t like
Meanwhile, many are concerned (or should be) with college debt…
- America is headed towards the student debt cliff with no brakes
- Senate adjourns for vacation without voting on student loan legislation
- Washington Post writer slams Obama for denying student loans to black families with bad credit
…and with what they get for all that debt.
- Swedish Eco-Tourism Graduate Wonders Why She is Unemployed
- The Horror – College students forced to accept jobs they don’t want
- A surprising number of college grads are driving cabs
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.