“When Common Core comes to campus” Week at College Insurrection
Saturday, April 27, 2013 at 10:39am 4 Comments
New Common Core course requirements:
- The Pornification of Campuses
- Video – Inside a college porn class
- Middle school girls forced to act out lesbian kiss scene
Eternal Vigilance against dissent!
- U.Conn student says school’s logo promotes rape
- SUNY-Geneseo students misunderstand point of ‘sexual assault’ lecture, erupt in fury
- FIRE: Six Ways to Defeat Campus Censors
- Leaked Rutgers admin email urges student support for DREAM Act
- Profs form Scholars for a Progressive NC to protect liberal lock on academia
- NYU Prof asks if Mitch McConnell has to get shot to support gun control
- Iceland college students create phone app to prevent accidental incest
- Clemson students research bacteria on beer pong balls
- Dartmouth Alum Slams “Social Justice” Expert’s “Dishonest Facts”
- DartBlog – students who disrupted admissions event acted illegally
- Dartmouth erupts in a diversity of chaos
- Fossil Fuel Divestment Push Heats Up Dartmouth
U Wisconsin – Madison!
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
One might make an assumption that higher education is just as screwed up as big government.
I believe the term is, “Double Whammy!”
Middle school girls forced to act out lesbian kiss scene
1. Instapundit is wont to say, Tar. Feathers. Iirc he occasionally adds, Run them out of town on a rail.
Per Bill, yes, absolutely, fire the people responsible.
2. As our host is wont to say, Can I call ’em or what? An LI mantra by yours truly, commencing April 2012:
3. On Left and Right, zealots who want to impose views unaccepted by, or unacceptable to, a significant majority have excessive influence, overt and covert, in US politics. I don’t see how this ends well.
4. Cold comfort is better than no comfort. Just because I see no hope does not mean there is no hope.
Ah, the Common Core. It actually applies to colleges and universities and not just K-12 under the terms of most states Race to the Top applications. Those included an agreement binding the university systems to accept Common Core graduates as not in need of remediation. Which of course is not what you need to tie up in advance if solid academics were the purpose of Common Core.
As I have written Common Core is actually just an excuse for whole sale change that goes far beyond education. http://www.invisibleserfscollar.com/specifying-new-education-economic-and-social-models-as-the-final-act-of-the-civil-rights-movement/
When you define culture as the prevailing values, attitudes, and beliefs and you want fundamental transformation, guess what gets targeted? Guess which institutions virtually everyone must pass through for an extended period of time? During the most malleable portion of their lives?
The term used was P-16. It is now P-20. Preschool through graduate degrees as one seamless indoctrination zone. No accountability in reality for the product since accreditation is one of the primary drivers of the social poison.
“Fossil Fuel Divestment Push Heats Up Dartmouth”.
Hmm. I wonder how many vehicle owners are amongst “the best and the brightest” who are in favor of “fossil fuel divestment” at Dartmouth? How many of them have family members who drive gas powered vehicles? How many of them have motorbikes?
It’s such a shame that American universities are producing such unthinking, blithering idiots who believe that protest replaces rational thought. Do these people think that divesting from fossil fuels will bring about a viable electric car or some alternate fuel powered car?