“Stomp on Jesus” Week at College Insurrection
Saturday, March 30, 2013 at 09:46am 6 Comments
The joint is stompin’, it’s really stompin’:
- Bill O’Reilly Covers Florida Jesus Stomp Controversy
- University Files Charges Against Student who Refused to Stomp on Jesus
- Florida Atlantic University apologizes for Jesus Stomping 101
- Video – Florida Atlantic Issues Official Apology Over Jesus Stomp
Dissent is not patriotic:
- Ohio State University Releases “Bias List”
- Ohio State grad student leaves after being harassed over criticism of diversity program
- Defense of Christian Students Dubbed ‘Discrimination’
- Johns Hopkins Denies Club Status to Pro-Life Student Group
But dissent still exists:
- Protest against Planned Parenthood at Christendom College
- Yale Senior: The Unspoken Danger of Gender-Neutral Housing
- Emerson College student takes Big Gulp of Liberty
- Retired Western Washington U. geology prof chips away at “Global Warming”
- College Conservative: Do Not Take Emotional Bait on Gay Marriage Issue
Well this is one way to be liked on campus:
Mao was misunderstanded:
Sandra Fluke could not be reached for comment:
- Georgetown and Catholic U. stand with Boston College on campus condom distribution ban
- Sandra Fluke Speech Panned by American University Writer
- Texas A&M student senate proposal gives students choice about paying GLBT Center fees
It’s not just for wrapping food anymore:
And these people want to run the health care system?
The least loved group on campus:
And everyone gets a trophy:
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
I’d rather stomp on (political) weasels!
The irrational inconsistency, intolerance and coerciveness of the Political Correctness movement is most vividly on display at the Universities in the West.
Science, statistics, reason, logic and evidence have been trumped and nearly extinguished by political agenda and public sentiment.
I tweeted about this article, but I will never use the sharethis button that this and so many sites provide now. I hope every blog that uses it has its tweet count go down until it gets fixed.
Groseclose estimates that if media bias were to be essentially eliminated, that the country would vote more like Texas.
Imagine if leftist bias in our schools were to be eliminated.
All to intentionally pollute the culture.
And when the culture is polluted beyond repair, the leftist fascists working to pollute it — and who are in power in our government — will have secured absolute power. America will be no more. It will be one big,ugly ghetto, with government apparatchiks having any wealth to have. Sure, there’ll be a few rich leftists who helped get the fascists into power, but they’ll die off (or be killed off if they comment on what they ultimately see happening).
The University and the professor both excused this with
“An FAU official initially defended the suspension, telling local CBS affiliate WPEC that the Jesus-stomping was part of a classroom exercise from a textbook, “Intercultural Communication: A Contextual Approach, 5th Edition.””
So, just because they got it out of a book it should be alright, right? Sometimes stupid needs to be spelled with two o’s, as in “stoopid”, as in ‘Stoopid is as stoopid does.’