This is a follow up to yesterday’s post about Prisoner X.
I’m not sure there is much greater clarification of why he was imprisoned, but it’s clear he was not secretly imprisoned, as the Australian Embassy was informed, he had a lawyer, and the courts were aware.
But what he did is not known. There is all sorts of wild speculation.
Hey, perhaps it’s The Spy Who Came In From The Cold scenario (which I read for the first time when I was a student in Moscow in 1980; now you know why I’m so
Here are some links:
- David Bernstein — Human Rights Watch and “Prisoner X”
- Zygier killed himself in cell bathroom, Israel TV says
- Zygier said to spill beans on Mossad recruitment
- Dubai police chief denies contact with Zygier
- Why Israel Couldn’t Contain Prisoner X Story
- Lawyer to ‘Post:’ Ben Zygier didn’t want plea bargain
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.