“The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly” Week at College Insurrection
Saturday, January 12, 2013 at 07:30am 1 Comment
In case you missed it.
- Prof. Glenn Reynolds – How Home Schooling Threatens Monopoly Education
- History Prof. Looks at How Liberals Took-over American Colleges
- Florida Governor Leads Charge to Cut Costs at State Universities
- North Dakota colleges benefit from “Big Oil”
- Cornell Student Questions Need for “Africana Studies”
- Win – Michigan schools can’t demand access to students’ social media accounts
- Study Claiming College Professor is least stressful job infuriates College
- Second Professor Suggests Conspiracy Theory in Newtown School Shooting
- Bible-Bashing Comments from NYU Professor generate Facebook debate
- Teaching Self-Esteem Harms Academic Achievement
- The Other Members of the Dreaded 1 Percent – College Presidents
- U. Michigan takes race obsession to new obsessive level of obsession
And The Just Plain Ugly
- In Texas, you must wear the tracking badge
- Law School Grads Outnumber Jobs Two to One
- Students literally selling themselves to pay off student loans
- Utah College Under Scrutiny for Calling Itself ‘Dixie’
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
These are GREAT!!! As a homeschool mom (now “retired”) and as a witness (and early “victim”) of the leftist university and college cabal, they hit home!
The Good – very good! The Bad – important to know! The Ugly – what a sad mess!