“Swing Low, Sweet Baccalaureate” Week at College Insurrection
Saturday, January 5, 2013 at 08:15am 2 Comments
Now down so low, they don’t know what up looks like anymore.
- Student loan debt is the new herpes
- U. of Maryland Squanders $15,000 Fighting “Non-inclusive Language”
- Downgraded: College Enrollment Numbers
- Indiana Students’ Fiscal Struggles
- SAT Cheating Scandal Unfolds
- Daily Princetonian Writers Denounce Hook-Up Culture
- California Colleges Failing Grad Students on Science and Technology
- Tulane admits to improperly administrating data submitted to US News for MBA
I wonder why.
- German Class Transforms into Progressivism 101
- Professor Admits Political Bias in Social Science and the Humanities
- Auburn University at Montgomery Bans Offensive Jokes and More
- Illegal Immigrant Pushes Immigration Reform in Speech at CU Boulder
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
Inclusiveness is the new “Möbius loop” logic.
Universities try to exclude those groups it deems are “non-inclusive” rendering themselves “non-inclusive.”
Given unemployment numbers for recent grads under Obama, you can get the full college experience much cheaper by going to a cathouse.