From a highly informative post, Obama, Romney, and GOP Technology: A Chilling Analysis at Red Mass Group:
This post is about technology, but is written for a non-technical audience.
You may think you know what happened with the technology of the Obama and Romney campaigns because of what you read about Orca. You don’t know. This article is incredibly long. It will be worth it, and you will never look at technology and politics in the same way. If someone knows where to post or put this so that the RNC sees it, please do so. I am designating this content under a Creative Commons CC-BY license. Distribute freely with attribution.
Here are two images from the post:
Go to the post for the explanation.
Then go to Michael Patrick Leahy’s series:
- Steele’s Competitive Bidding Resolution Was Ignored at RNC in 2011-2012 Election Cycle
- ‘Inside the Cave’ Documents Obama Campaign Tech Superiority over GOP
- Will the RNC’s ‘Fleischer Report’ Address the GOP’s Digital Deficit?
- First in a Series: RNC ‘Autopsy’ Looks Like an Inside Job
- One-Third of RNC’s Final Five Weeks of Spending Went to One Telemarketing Firm
- FEC: Romney Campaign, RNC Paid over $150M to Two Well-Connected Consulting Firms
- Romney Campaign Paid $33 Million to Two Consulting Firms With Ties to Key Staffers
Then stay away from sharp objects and ledges.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.