Gender Studies Week at College Insurrection
Saturday, January 26, 2013 at 10:00am 6 Comments
Did you know you could get an education at College Insurrection?
Of course, it would be as useless as the education you get on most campuses, but at least it’s free.
Gender Studies is more than about sex:
- Men Not Allowed in Women’s Lounge at Michigan State
- U. Tennessee Considers Gender Neutral Housing
- Boys failing in school are like trees falling in the woods to Civil Rights Div of
- Modern Language Association Obssessed With LGBT Issues
But sex is never far behind:
- Noted Sex Writer Expand’s Cornell’s Human Sexuality Collection
- Update from University of Toronto’s Sex Ed Week ‘Orgy’
- Getting naked publicly is becoming fun, new college trend!
- Oh Man, Sex & God at Yale
And neither are the consequences
And now, just for fun, we juxtapose:
- American Universities Resurrect Marxism
- Google Chair’s daughter’s take on ‘Disturbing’ North Korean University
- Gay activist tears down new “free speech wall”
- Montclair State rescinds suspension of student who made fat jokes on Facebook
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
The system is broken. We have clearly reached an apogee in frivolous studies.
Education was overwhelmingly vocational for non-wealthy citizens of Europe, Canada and America until the early 1960s.
Now, we have student aid that props up the “pushers” and “dealers” of useless majors and degrees, while enslaving the student with debt that is very difficult to discharge even in bankruptcy.
Higher education should broaden people’s minds, but only after it, well, “educates” them in something useful.
We have to find a way to limit the flow of easy money and, Nobel Prize potential: figure out how to have the professors have a stake in the economic success and usefulness of their academic spawn.
The first step in encouraging universities to have stake in the success of their students would be for the universities to co-sign the student loans.
Simple – don’t send your children or grandchildren to these places of delusion, decadence, political anti-science and punitive conformity.
Choose Hillsdale, Patrick Henry or another college where reason, logic, life, truth and morality are honored.
The Pansexual Militants have certainly made ‘Gaystapo’ dead-on accurate descriptor.
I would like to major in Lesbian Studies. I can make a great case, based on left-wing reasoning and (what passes for) logic, that I am a man trapped in a woman’s body, trapped in a man’s body.
Hell, I could probably get a government job with those credentials.
In 1960, “Where the Boys Are” supposedly chronicled wild, impetuous youth during Spring break.
By comparison to today’s college goings-on, it’s tamer than a neutered poodle.
Perfect analogy that Dolores Hart became a nun.