“The Lost Generation” Week at College Insurrection
Saturday, December 29, 2012 at 09:00am 1 Comment
It’s the end of College Insurrection’s first year. Not literally a full year, as we turned on the lights on August 22, 2012.
This last week of the first year had much of interest,
The usual malarkey:
- Finally, a college major for which 99.99% of students were qualified by age 12
- Why does Syracuse University hate Free Speech?
- Professor Blames Mass Murders on ‘White Male Privilege’
- Stanford Hires Chaplain for Atheist Students
- Bill Ayers Says the Left Must Use its Access to the Classroom
Raising a generation of indebted, frustrated, angry youth:
- Worst of all worlds — all debt, no degree
- Millenials want to kick back at Washington for fiscal mess
- Downsizing College Choices and Associated Debt
- “Diversity” drive hits Asian-American students hard
- Scary Chart of the Day – College Textbook Inflation
- Number of California College Grads Working in Retail and Restaurants Doubles
Some conservatives learning to punch back twice as hard:
- U Arizona students to Poli Sci defender — You’re too indoctrinated to figure out you’re indoctrinated
And all is not well at my alma mater:
- Western Civilization driven off campus at Hamilton College
- Hamilton College hit with class action alleging failure to pay Athletic Dept “interns” minimum wage
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.
OK, so how does one register to comment on
CI? Yesterday I had a comment on the cost of textbooks, but right under the photo of the Boss, there is only a “log in” link but no “register” link.