It’s the end of College Insurrection’s first year. Not literally a full year, as we turned on the lights on August 22, 2012.
This last week of the first year had much of interest,
The usual malarkey:
- Finally, a college major for which 99.99% of students were qualified by age 12
- Why does Syracuse University hate Free Speech?
- Professor Blames Mass Murders on ‘White Male Privilege’
- Stanford Hires Chaplain for Atheist Students
- Bill Ayers Says the Left Must Use its Access to the Classroom
Raising a generation of indebted, frustrated, angry youth:
- Worst of all worlds — all debt, no degree
- Millenials want to kick back at Washington for fiscal mess
- Downsizing College Choices and Associated Debt
- “Diversity” drive hits Asian-American students hard
- Scary Chart of the Day – College Textbook Inflation
- Number of California College Grads Working in Retail and Restaurants Doubles
Some conservatives learning to punch back twice as hard:
- U Arizona students to Poli Sci defender — You’re too indoctrinated to figure out you’re indoctrinated
And all is not well at my alma mater:
- Western Civilization driven off campus at Hamilton College
- Hamilton College hit with class action alleging failure to pay Athletic Dept “interns” minimum wage
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.