And maybe not even seen.
Do not attempt to speak truth to power:
- Macalester Foreign Student Shocked By One-Sided Liberal Politics on Campus
- Criticism of Affirmative Action Draws Ire at Harvard Crimson
- Anti-harassment campus policies are the new speech codes
- UNC Student — If Quoting Reagan Violates Speech Codes, We’re Finished
- SUNY Oswego journalism student disciplined for practicing journalism
- UNC Student – speech codes have rendered speech bland
- Dartmouth student — Prof’s “feminist consciousness” petition weakens effort against sexual assault
- Equality Is Unconstitutional, Left-Leaning Federal Appeals Court Rules
- Professor Puts “Civility” Clause in Syllabus
But if you are liberal, you can use your power against truth:
If you are conservative, look elsewhere for inspiration:
- “Libertarian Lolita” Loves Free Markets and Hayek
- Save America — Open your mind to the benefits of homeschooling.
- College conservatives have a home … at frats and sororities
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.