Last night Patterico reminded us Aaron Walker Still Silent:
Outlaw judge Cornelius Vaughey’s ruling remains in effect. Aaron cannot truthfully blog about public figure Brett Kimberlin without violating a judge’s blatantly unconstitutional prior restraint of his speech.
Just thought I’d mention that. Since it’s still true.
While Walker remains under a gag order, at least he is free from criminal charges based upon the flimsy and outrageous claim that he violated a prior “peace order,” via Michelle Malkin, Brett Kimberlin fail alert: Criminal charges against Aaron Walker dropped:
A free speech win this morning…perfectly timed for the Right Online conference, where thousands of bloggers and activists (self included) are gathering to celebrate and defend our 1st amendment rights. Still a long fight ahead on many fronts, but this is terrific news (via the Court of Maryland case search database):
Nolle Prosequi means “do not prosecute”/”unwilling to pursue.
Michelle’s brilliant website, Twitchy, is following the twitter action.
While Aaron remains silenced, other are not:
- Velvet Revolution – Brett Kimberlin and the Justice of Google
- Robert Stacy McCain – Neal Rauhauser’s Game Plan Involving Velvet Revolution and Anonymous
- Patterico – Is the New Hampshire A.G. Investigating James O’Keefe Working with Brett Kimberlin Associate Neal Rauhauser?
- Lee Stanahan – What Is Neal Rauhauser Up To?
- Aaron Walker – but wait, didn’t you say he was silenced? – well he still is free to write about the Dukes of Hazzard.
Any other good links? Post in the comments.DONATE
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.