- Scandal at The Washington Post: Fraud, Lobbying & Insider Trading.
- “If we don’t do better among Latinos, we are not going to be talking about how to get back Florida in the presidential race, we are going to be talking about how not to lose Texas.”
- 1990 — Thomas Sowell explains Derrick Bell.
- 1990 — Bell’s Message is Repugnant. (h/t reader Zach)
- Obama’s “economic armageddon” campaign theme, also known by the vernacular, “blame Bush.”
- Syria: Father and son sniper victims.
- What is the Global March to Jerusalem? Gaza Flotilla II.
- SPLC fearmongering about militias again. (h/t reader cawggw) Must be fundraising season. From the archives:
- From the “not sure if this is a good or bad thing” files:
Donations tax deductible
to the full extent allowed by law.